The establishment of a manufacturing plant to convert raw materials into semi-finished or finished products falls under an industrial category of license.
Below points are required to be considered before setting up a manufacturing plant:
- It is necessary to prepare a comprehensive manufacturing process in order to obtain required approvals from the Planning Department of Municipality, Environment Department, and the Civil Defence Department.
- Approval from the Ministry of Economy is also required to be obtained.
- Approval from Dubai Police, Drug and Narcotics Department, and Food Control Department may also be required to be obtained depending on the product that is to be manufactured.
- UAE national also need to have 51% shareholding in the company.
- It is necessary to rent a warehouse.
What we can offer
Obtaining an industrial license is very lengthy and costly process; therefore, our experts can be very handy to assist you in getting the required industrial license.
Our company formation professionals are well experienced in setting up a wide range of manufacturing companies and can be a vital resource to obtain an industrial license for your planned business activities.
We can provide corporate UAE national shareholders against fixed annual fees.
We also allow our clients to change UAE national shareholders without any objection for any reason.