Mainland-Branch or Representative Office
Make An Appointment
Foreign companies can open either a branch office or a representative company in Mainland UAE.
Below points are to be considered to establish a branch office or representative company:
- A branch or representative company of a foreign company is an extension of its parent company; therefore, it is not an independent company.
- A branch can conduct all activities of its parent company other than trading on Mainland UAE.
- However, a representative company cannot conduct all activities of its parent company. It can only promote and advertise the products or services of its parent company.
- In both cases, it is required to obtain approval from the Ministry of Economy.
- In both cases, it is required to have a UAE national service agent that will not be a shareholder of the company.
- Bank guarantee of AED 50,000 in favour of the Ministry of Economy is required to process the license.
What we can offer
Our experienced company formation professionals can assist you in dealing with all the legislative requirements in an efficient and cost-effective way so that you can initiate business activities as per your plans.